Nano Press
Facebook Twitter Instagram Google+ YouTubeRSS Feed Italiano English
SBM Game 06/03/2015, 20.30 Comments 6

SBM Wishlist

Tips and suggestions for future versions

Do you have any ideas, suggestions or improvements for future releases? Stand up, we are here to listen to you!
Sportando Pro
Comments You must be registered to post a comment Image 6 Comments
  • Image 1
    Himloia 09/11/2016, 07.48

I have no idea about it

• Image 7
    shock 22/03/2016, 15.44

Any chance,that we can get the newly founded European Champions League?

• Image 6
    yohoho111 13/03/2016, 09.35

the new version of the game didnt had anything new...

• Image 3
    maulwurf 31/01/2016, 15.24

limit of time-outs during the match

• Image 6
    yohoho111 13/01/2016, 14.06

newspaper its agreat idea with pictures and the results... alson idont need to see the whole leuge scores just mine, a leauge for the youthe team can be useful, a scout thet will work alone and give me scouts reports

• Image 3
    kearobie 31/07/2015, 11.25

hi guys, here are some suggestions for future patches.*merchandising orders are max. 5000 ltrs each time, you can increase it to 20k/25k because while in NBA, teams can sell at these levels max. and this will be user friendly*trading; why not to trade 1 player for 2 players while we can do opposite and also trading future draft rights will be great.*staff section; we can change currently only GM and Athletic trainer, the rest gives error*arena expansion; regular season max. attendance is abt 20k and at playoffs 24k, what is the reason for expansion then?I had 30k capacity arena and never seen the benefit.*players improvement is not stable ie.first round pick Okafur starts with 85 rank and never sees 93, but if you trade Dario Saric starting with 75 rank, you can see in 4 years he will be 94. Suggest to see potential abilities of young talents.*Stats section gives error*as a manager contracts are only for one year, and this can be more to build a new franchise*while drafting, there is no clue abt players ranks and they are ordered Alphabeticly. Mock draft can be helpfull but each time need to note all players.thanks again for this great game